Re: Replies to the list

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Replies to the list
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:20:20 +0100

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 08:45:09PM -0700, David Rogers wrote:
> * Kaz Kylheku <address@hidden> [2010-08-31 16:56]:
>
> >If you see a message from Bob in your inbox, and reply
> >using Bob's mail address, that is a properly directed reply,
> >which may come in two flavors: with or without a cc: to the
> >discussion.
>
> I know how it's supposed to work. How it's supposed to work is wrong and
> needs to be fixed.

No; you _think_ that it is wrong.

Let me save you all some time.  The overall configuration for
lilypond-user is not going to change.  There are different options
for your personal subscription to lilypond-user, which may (or may
not) solve (some of) your complaints.

If anybody wants to continue discussing this as philosophical
question, by all means do so, but know that lilypond-user will not
change.

Cheers,
- Graham