Re: Replies to the list

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: Replies to the list
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:10:56 -0700

Graham,

I think you misunderstood me.

I think all the debate is a waste of time.

( I just looked and saw that my reply is To you, and cc to the list, as I
would like it, end of story)

I wondered why others are so bothered by such a simple and trivial thing.

Cheers,

Tim Reeves

Graham Percival <address@hidden>
09/01/2010 12:53 PM

Tim Reeves <address@hidden>
cc
address@hidden
Subject
Re: Replies to the list

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 11:45:41AM -0700, Tim Reeves wrote:
> Why is it necessary to have such a heated and protracted debate about
how
> the list handles reply-to etc. etc.

Because apparently you can't read.

1. Configure your lilypond-user settings as you wish.
2. Hit reply-to-all for every message.
3. Never see, nor cause others to see, a duplicate message again.
Also, never lose any messages.

Why can't you understand this?  The mailing list is just fine.

- Graham