Re: (de)crescendo on items with specified volume

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: (de)crescendo on items with specified volume
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:51:55 +0100

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 05:34:29PM -0400, James Wilkinson wrote:
> "programming error: (de)crescendo on items with specified volume"
>
> The output looks fine, but I'd like to eliminate the message, anyway.

This looks like a harmless warning; I remember seeing it in 2003
or 2004 or something like that.  I didn't find it with a quick
glance at the issue tracker, so producing a minimal bug report
-might- help somebody fix it... but it'll be competing with 400+
other issues for attention.

On the plus side, this is a nice introductory programming problem
for a Frog to work on.  On the negative side, very few Frogs work
on stuff tagged as "frog" -- they generally prefer to tackle
harder, but more personally satisfying, problems.

Cheers,
- Graham