Re: How to add a \mark every 8 measures?

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: How to add a \mark every 8 measures?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:27:21 -0400

\version "2.13.32"

<<
\relative c' { \repeat unfold 64 { a b c d } }
{ \repeat unfold 8 { \mark "foo" s1*8 } }

The only Scheme programming you'd need is if you didn't know exactly how
long the piece was, in which case there's a function ly:music-length that'll
get you the length of a snippet of music.  I'm not sure where to go from
there...thoughts?

~Mike