Re: Center entire markup block

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Center entire markup block
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:11:20 +0200

On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:10 AM, Christopher Meredith wrote:

Thanks, this is a good starting point. My trouble is I can never
figure out how the hspace and vspace works, in terms of getting the
output I expect. What's the line you need to put in in order for
lilypond to render all the spacing information on the page? Maybe that
will help.

A good starting point is http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/align
It explains all of the options with a little example. Then it's just a matter of realizing what you want. For example, if fill-line fills the entire line length, and right column makes a right justified colum,. then you woulf put  a right column inside a filled line to get a column that's right justified to the page.