Lilypond help for hire?

From: Karl Nelson
Subject: Lilypond help for hire?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:15:15 -0700

Does anyone out there do Lilypond consulting?

I'm looking for someone to help with one or both of these:

a) Formatting a few songs for publication. All of the entry and layout is done, but I'm having trouble getting things to look exactly how I'd like them to look.

b) Entering a number of songs (as in, I have a scan of music in question, and need it converted into lilypond and ready for publication.

If you're interested in contracting to do either of these, please send me an email at karl.nelson at pietisten.org.

thanks,
Karl