Re: tabulatures and stems

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: tabulatures and stems
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:55:39 +0200

You have to add the command

\tabFullNotation

to make the stems visible.

HTH
patrick
Am 08.09.2010 um 12:40 schrieb bart deruyter:

Hi,

I have recently started using lilypond, but there are some things that don't seem ok. Following the documentation I started writing a tabulature for guitar. The documentation shows the fret numbers and stems, but when I copy and paste the code in frescobaldi, the generated output does not show stems.

The problem was first the svg export. In order to get correct svg's (I need them for editing them for graphical elements in a book I'm writing), I installed version 2.13.32. Seeing examples on the lilypond site about the differences between 2.12 and 2.13 versions, I see that there are no stems on the 2.13 examples either. How do I add them anyway? Is this feature broken, or do I add some extra code to add stems to the tabulature, and if so, which code? If it is broken, which version do I need to install to get correct svg output and stems in the tabulature?

greets,
Bart