Re: Chord Names Between Piano Staff Treble and Bass Clefs

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: Chord Names Between Piano Staff Treble and Bass Clefs
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:11:20 +0200

Learning Manual "2.2.3 Staff groups"

first example:

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff …

or in your case:

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff …
  \new ChordNames...
\new Staff …

hth   ole

Am 09.09.2010 um 10:32 schrieb Éditions IN NOMINE:

Hi.

If you encapsulate right and left hand, I think this is not possible.
I've tried this :

\version "2.13"
right = \relative c'' {c4 c c d e2 d c4 e d d c1 \bar "|."}
left = \relative c {\clef bass c2. g4 c2 b c4 f, g g c1 \bar "|."}
accords = \chordmode {c2. g4:7 c1 c4 f g g:7 c1}

\score {
<<
  \new Staff <<\right>>
  \new ChordNames {\accords}
  \new Staff <<\left>>

\layout{}
}

but these are no PIANO staves... it seems that "PianoStaff" forbids anything between the staves ?

Best regards

JMarc