Re: LilyPondTool users on Mac?

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool users on Mac?
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:54:27 +0200

On Sep 8, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Seth Williamson wrote:

Is there anybody on this list who uses LilyPondTool on a MacBook?

Please get back with me -- feel free to reply offlist.

Seth Williamson
I tried to do it once, but it proved to be far too difficult to set up, so I just stick with the command line. If you're looking for integrated editing options, from what I understand, the texshop plugin works fairly well, even if it isn't currently maintained.