Bad gregorian output

From: Jean-Christophe D
Subject: Bad gregorian output
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

It is my first post on this forum, because I usually used the french list...
But very few people use Vaticana there, and maybe they are more on that
English original and international list.

In this simple example, we got various output errors.

\ictus are not centred, and very far below the notes;
\augmentum dots appears very far to the right (under next group...);
neumes are very close together on the second line.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29685256/VATICTEST.ly VATICTEST.ly

Does somebody know how could we correct these errors?

Thank you for your help.
Jean-Christophe D.