Re: numbers as easy note head

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: numbers as easy note head
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have trouble using two versions of lilypond, therefor i decided to use 2.13.32.

I have additional help required:

1.. How can I increase the notehead size so that the number as easy note head are easily readable?  I use "#(set-global-staff-size 26", but the whole score is enlarged. I like just to en enlarge the voices staff (ie soprano, alto, tenor & bass) only and the piano staffs are normal size.
2.. How can I hide or eliminate the measure for the last bar of a system?  This number is repeated at the next system anyway.
3.. How can I attach '\ff' and "\makup{Deciso}" to a pitch (note)?