Re: Two questions regarding page numbers

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Two questions regarding page numbers
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:31:07 +0200

Op dinsdag 14-09-2010 om 13:06 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Graham
Percival:
> 2010/9/14 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>:
> > PS. I'm totally frustrated with the latest versions of devel, whose spacing
> > is becoming stranger and stranger.
>
> This is why I have announced, for EVERY SINGLE devel release, that
> normal users should NOT be attempting to use the unstable releases.
> Ignore those warnings at your own peril.

It does, however, give a nice opportunity for interesting release
messages/names, eg: ``we proudly present you lilypond 2.13.34 aka the
"all spacing goes fubar" release.  The good news is that 4 bugs
were fixed.''

Jan.
Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl