Advising on writing a one staff centered dynamics template

From: Alonso Silva
Subject: Advising on writing a one staff centered dynamics template
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:24:58 -0400

Hello:

First, thank you for make this marvelous software. It was very useful to me!!!

I'm writting a composition for cello solo for a contest and some days ago I attemped to modify the piano centered dynamics template and kept only a stave, without good results: Lilypond (2.12.3) engraved two staves and the dynamics over the first. Really I don't know the inner working of the contexts and the voices, (I understand a little of the basic working of Lilypond) so I'm asking for a ready example  I can use for fast, easy reading and beautiful professional look engraving.

Thanks for your help and excuse my english.

A. Silva.