Re:Re: column-lines not shifted right

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: column-lines not shifted right
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:30:26 +0800 (CST)

Thanks Phil.

> I believe that \paragraph isn't a standard part of LilyPond notation

Yeah, it's not included in the default scm file. But I just want some word-wrapped lines and other kinds of formatted texts in case they have bad indentations and run off the page. This is very useful when I write large section of introductory texts before the music. I don't want to use Latex, which I must learn much again (am I lazy?).

Haipeng

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!