Lilypond-book --no-music option

From: Magnus Lundborg
Subject: Lilypond-book --no-music option
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:47:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I am making a lyrics booklet in latex and I have decided to add music notation
to it as well, using lilypond-book. But I would like an easy way to switch
between a text-only version and one containing the music. It would be nice not
to have two different versions when editing them. I guess I could make a script
to remove the lilypond-parts from the generated latex, but it would be nice not
to do it by hand.

I have seen that older versions of lilypond-book had a --no-music option, but
that does not seem to be available anymore. Is there an easy way to do this? Or
could this option perhaps be enabled again?

Thanks for all help.

/Magnus