Re: mozart, k421

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: mozart, k421
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:30:12 -0700

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Stefan Thomas
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I wanted to build the score of Mozart's quartet KV421, which I found on
> mutopia.
> Unfortunately it doesn't work, because the files are to old.
> Even updating with convert-ly doesn't work. Does someone know, what can be
> done to update these files?

1.6.6 is pretty old (I'm not even sure you can download it anymore).
Try contacting the maintainer. They might have an updated version.
Other than that try using convert-ly and then manually fixing the
errors from there. If that seems to make it worse then you are going
to have to manually fix all of it. In any case, I don't think there
are any shortcuts to making it compile with the latest lilypond. Good
luck.

-----Jay