Re: best practices

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: best practices
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:48:51 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "aliteralmind" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:34 PM

Ok. I give I give.

I have been studying the documentation intensely and
thought there was something I missed. I already read it.

It was a genuine question and I was surprised by the
response.

Devs don't want to be pin pricked, and newbies don't
want to be fearful.

I appreciate and am amazed by all your work.

I'm generally normally quite helpful (or try to be). It was just that Graham had given you all the information you needed - you just needed to read it and spend a little while wondering what LM could stand for.

As he said - it was a good job I got there before him! :-)

--
Phil Holmes