Re: adding 'HarmonicEvent?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: adding 'HarmonicEvent?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:43:13 +0200

Éditions IN NOMINE schrieb:
Hi.
I think I see what you want to achieve : you want to write in Scheme the function \harmonicsOn \harmonicsOff shown here <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-unfretted-strings#harmonics> ?
Hello,

no, I need a "real" harmonic, i.e. the 'HarmonicEvent is important, because otherwise the
tablature representation of the note heads would be wrong.

Meanwhile, it tried to expand your function by adapting some lsr snippets,
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=82
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=696

but all I can achieve so far is either an unchanged note head or a segfault :-(

Thanks in advance!

Marc