Re: printing bar numbers on every odd measure

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: printing bar numbers on every odd measure
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:25:35 +0200

On 2010-09-22 12:45, -Eluze wrote:
indeed - much nicer!

so you can put nearly everything in the layout block and keep the music part
"clean" except for the  \bar "" in the beginning - and to suppress the first
bar number, just omit the \bar "" ! [...]

Ah, clever - shame on me, I didn't know right out of my head how to do the \set in the \context block. Fairly simple, actually... And even better, indeed.

now - will you modify the snippet or shall i try to do that?

Well, I don't think I actually found your snippet; IIRC, the two I quoted have been there for a longer time now. (I think LSR needs a while to update the search index.) So, if you've already written a new one: please either modify it yourself, or point me to it; then I'll do the change.

Cheers,
Alexander