Re: Arpeggio glyph markup

From: Marc E. Schonbrun
Subject: Re: Arpeggio glyph markup
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:28:48 -0700

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
keith Luke wrote:
> I'm trying to add an arpeggio glyph to the left of the
> c whole note, but keep getting errors.

You need at least two simultaneous notes for an arpeggio.

- Mark

Mark is correct. The following snipped complies fine for me. Can I assume that you are writing jazz-style notation and you want the player to roll the indicated rhythm slash notation?

\relative c'

{
\improvisationOn

 <c e g>1 \arpeggio -\markup {\italic \fontsize #2 "Fine"} \fermata

\improvisationOff