Re: need a header in the middle of a page

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: need a header in the middle of a page
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 01:15:51 +0200

On 25 September 2010 00:07, Michael Dykes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hullo all. I am doing some more of my traditional Orthodox Chant music, and
> I have two systems of music representing 2 diff Prokeimena (psalm verses
> chanted before the Epistle Reading). Above the second system, I need an
> additional header (in the style of the first header, same font, size, etc.)
> in order to let people know what the second hymn is. How do I accomplish
> this in Lilypond? The second header is: Prokeimenon for an Hierarch.

Hi!

Why not "simply" use 2 \score ?
I modified your file in order to separate the two "Prokeimenon" into
separate scores.  I tried to explain what I did (separating variables in
"One" and "Two") with comments beginning with "XS:".

If it is not what you wanted to achieve and/or if you have questions
about this, do not hesitate to post again.  ;-)

> Additionally, I need to add the psalm verses below each system: for the 1st
> system it is: Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; praise becometh the
> upright. Then for the 2nd system it is: Hear these things, all ye nations;
> give heed, all ye that dwell in the world.

I'm not sure I understand well.
See attached file (based on NR 2.1.3 Stanzas > Printing stanzas at the end).

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>