Re: need a header in the middle of a page

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: need a header in the middle of a page
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:43:33 +0200

On 25 September 2010 02:25, Michael Dykes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, Xavier.

You're welcome.  :)

> The only thing I wish I could see differently, is the 'stanzas' printed
> straight across the page. Is that possible? If not, then I
> am very well satisfied with what it looks like. Thanks again.

What do you mean by "straight across the page" (my English-to-French
dictionary does not help me to see what you want)?

Have you had a look at the Notation Reference manual, section
2.1.3 Stanzas, to see if what you want is not there?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/stanzas.html#printing-stanzas-at-the-end

Cheers,
Xavier

--