Re:Re: feedback on 2.13.34

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: feedback on 2.13.34
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:07:38 +0800 (CST)

Thanks! My Filezilla can't connect to my own ftp site, and Filesonic is running abnormal this month. The other 2 sites you pointed out are either blocked by gfw or redirected to another site. So I have to upload it to RS, and you hacan only have 10 chances to download it. The zip file contains no pdf, and I'd like you to see what's wrong with the pdf output. But since the file is very big, I don't think anyone can find the problem quickly. But I don't know where to cut, and what page causes the warnings.
http://rapidshare.com/files/421205725/overture.zip

Regards
Haipeng

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!