Re: 2.13.34

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:46:35 -0400

Hi all,

I downloaded 2.13.34.  Installed, and did a convert-ly of a piece for
trombone ensemble.  I did the convert-ly with frescobaldi.  Oddly it put
\version "2.13.31" on the top of my files. Is this correct?  I am
showing version 2.13.34 from my terminal.

The system spacing is a vast improvement over the previous version.  I
cannot thank you guys enough.  Excellent work!  The max-systems-per-page
and min-systems-per-page is brilliant!  Does the systems-per-page work?
Which leads me to my real question.  Is there a Notation Reference like
the one for 2.12?  I can't find it on the internet.

Craig Bakalian