Re: 2.13.34

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:04:32 -0700

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM, craigbakalian
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Which leads me to my real question.  Is there a Notation Reference like
> the one for 2.12?  I can't find it on the internet.

Yes, there is, but I don't know why it's so difficult to find.  This
is something that changed recently.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/index

Graham, I haven't been following the website changes very closely, but
it looks like, in order to reach the development manuals, I have to
click 5 links (from the home page):

Manuals tab -> Development (redirects to Web manual) -> Manuals tab ->
Development -> Notation (split HTML)

Do you know what's going on here?

Thanks,
Patrick