Re: 2.13.34

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:18:57 +0100

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/index
>
> Graham, I haven't been following the website changes very closely, but
> it looks like, in order to reach the development manuals, I have to
> click 5 links (from the home page):
>
> Manuals tab -> Development (redirects to Web manual) -> Manuals tab ->
> Development -> Notation (split HTML)
>
> Do you know what's going on here?

Err, I see one click from:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/index
1) click on "doc index" (top left)
2) scroll down

On the actual home page, it's also one click.
http://lilypond.org/
1) Manuals 2.13.24  ("quick links", right-hand side)
ah, ok, I see the problem.  It needs a patch to:
  Documentation/web/server/lilypond.org.htaccess

I'll take a look at it on Monday if nobody does before then.

Cheers,
- Graham