Re: 2.13.34

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:17:47 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "craigbakalian" <address@hidden>
To: "Patrick McCarty" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:06 PM

On Sat, 2010-09-25 at 15:04 -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
Do you know what's going on here?

I am sorry.  My question wasn't very clear.  I don't see any
documentation for the functions:

max-systems-per-page
min-systems-per-page
systems-per-page

Is the documentation for 2.13.34 a copy of 2.12?  Now, before you blast
me about my ignorance; yes indeed, I have not read the entire 2.13.34
doc in order to compare it with 2.12.  I have searched it for the above
terms and came up with nothing.

It seems to me that Patrick's question you've quoted above was directed at Graham, not you. If you follow the instructions in the replies, you'll be able to find the 2.13 docs and check what they say. They can still be work in progress, however.

--
Phil Holmes