Re: 2.13.34

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:20:03 +1000

On 2010-09-26, craigbakalian wrote:
On Sat, 2010-09-25 at 15:04 -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
Do you know what's going on here?
I am sorry.  My question wasn't very clear.  I don't see any
documentation for the functions:

max-systems-per-page
min-systems-per-page
systems-per-page
Sorry for the confusion on my end, too!  I should have sent two
separate emails, since the last half of my message was to Graham.

To find the docs for variables like this, I would first check the
"LilyPond index" in the Notation Reference.

As it turns out, `max-systems-per-page' and `min-systems-per-page'
were not in this index, but `systems-per-page' was.  I have just added
entries for the first two, so they will appear in the docs for the
next devel version.
I used the full version of Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF portfolio of the 2.13.34 English PDF docs, which is indexed to be able to search across all the manuals at once. It can be downloaded from http://www.users.on.net/~njpayne/music/lilydoc.pdf (38Mb). It can only be used with v9.x Adobe Reader - none of the alternative PDF readers I've tried support PDF portfolios.

Nick