Re: 2.13.34

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

Nick Payne-3 wrote:

> I used the full version of Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF portfolio of
> the 2.13.34 English PDF docs, which is indexed to be able to search
> across all the manuals at once. It can be downloaded from
> http://www.users.on.net/~njpayne/music/lilydoc.pdf (38Mb). It can only
> be used with v9.x Adobe Reader - none of the alternative PDF readers
> I've tried support PDF portfolios.
>
> Nick

what's the difference to Adobe Readers Search when checking "All PDF
Documents in" and then pointing to a folder where you have all your
documents for a specific version?

i know, a Portfolio can contain other types of documents than pdf's - but
with Lilypond i see no advantage.

a big + is of course that i could get all the pdf docs with one click!

thanks!
Eluze