Re: fonts on OSX and 2.13.34

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: fonts on OSX and 2.13.34
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:05:58 -0700

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:11 PM, James Bailey
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Has something changed with the way fonts in 2.13 work, custom fonts aren't
> loaded.
> \version "2.12.2"
> \markup \left-column { \line { How razorback jumping frogs level six piqued
> gymnasts. } \line { \override #'(font-name . "Times Italic") { How razorback
> jumping frogs level six piqued gymnasts. } } }
>
> This works in 2.12, but not in 2.13.34

Many font-related changes have been made in the 2.13 development
versions, though it's difficult to tell what is happening from this
report.

FWIW, your file works for me with 2.13.34 on GNU/Linux.  See the attached file.

What is the output of "lilypond --verbose" ?  That might provide some clues.

Thanks,
Patrick