Re: \lyricmode and lyrics with numbers

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Re: \lyricmode and lyrics with numbers
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:25:58 +0100

Hi Szelga, Phil
On 28/09/10 14:36, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "szelga" <address@hidden>

Szelga, are you saying the Old Church Slavonic text looks OK in
musescore, but gets mangled during the export to LilyPond?  If so, could
you tell us how the text should look.
Also, is the file produced by muscore encoded as UTF-8?

Phil, I think Szelga wanted to do the exact opposite of what you
suggested, the digits interspersed in the text are noise.

Cheers,
Ian