Prokeimena Project

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Prokeimena Project
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:40:42 -0400

Xavier, I am trying to extend what you did for me in the Prokeimenon setting to more than just 2 prokeimena. For the first project, I will be using the Resurrectional Prokeimena in ALL 8 tones, thus requiring 8 separate staves, and psalm verses. I started with Tone 3, and copied & pasted changing Verse One to Verse Three, etc.--but keep getting error messages I do not understand. I have attached my file below. Any help would be appreciated.

--
In Christ,
Michael D