Re: hspace in cm?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: hspace in cm?
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 20:24:24 +0100

On 26 September 2010 23:10, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't want to take advantage of your kindness but would it be possible
> to have a "ready-to-use" version of this?

OK, though I hope first you've tried to do it yourself; I'm pretty
sure it's within your capabilities.  :)

\version "2.13.35"

#(define-markup-command (indent layout props) ()
   (hspace-markup layout props (ly:output-def-lookup layout 'indent 0)))

#(define-markup-command (short-indent layout props) ()
   (hspace-markup layout props (ly:output-def-lookup layout 'short-indent 0)))

\markup {
  \indent
  indented
}