Re: LyricTie: Different font used from 2.12 to 2.13?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LyricTie: Different font used from 2.12 to 2.13?
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:31:11 +0100

Thanks. Submitted as http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1294

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "RobUr" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:02 AM

Sure, forgot it in the hassle ... there's nothing unusual:

--- snip ---
\version "2.13.35"

\relative c' {
r4^"2.13.35 (uses “MS-Gothic”)" f e d | c2 c
}

\addlyrics { Buon gior -- no~al mon -- do. }
--- snap ---

Best, Robert

Please could you post the LilyPond snippet that you use to generate this example.