Re: Re: conditional formatting

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Re: conditional formatting
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:45:38 +0300

On Tue 05 Oct 2010, 20:51 Vicente Solsona wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:11:01 +0200, Marten Visser
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Dmytro's suggestion looks more promising, though I haven't been
> >able to generate code that does the job so far. When I code
Well, i guess that your checks was far to simple for your case; actually you
need something like this:

 - i need staff, lyrics and chords:
    - then staff is "Staff", lyrics is "Lyrics", chords is "Chords"
 - i need lyrics and chords:
    - then staff is "Devnull", those two are the same
 - etc-etc

If you have a "container" (StaffGroup) the task is even more complicated .-)
(manual says that "Devnull" can not contain other contexts)

Sorry, i've not tested _all_ this; actually, yes, there are other, much
more simple ways. Sorry!! :-)

> that looks very interesting and can be very useful if you find the way.
Well, this may be useful in very rare cases, i think (when i "really-really
want" to specify "result" in a command line or like this -- when i, for some
other reason, want to deal with _the only_ "master" source file).

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.