Problems with text placement

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Problems with text placement
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:11:53 -0400

Here is a prob that I have been sturggling with in many pieces. Adding text above a line, as I did below in the Great Eketenia. I also need to do that elsewhere (say the Trisagion (Holy God)-also see below), but have texts longer than the lenght of the measure. Is there a way to extend measures? For the Triasion, above the 1st measure, I need:
Deacon: O Lord save the pious
and after the divisiominor, I need:
and hear us.

Also for some pieces I need text above an entire piece, as in the Esodikon (Come, let us Worship), where above the entire piece I need:
Deacon: Wisdom! Let us attend!

Any help is very welcome. Thanks in advance.
--
In Christ,
Michael D