Re: What's with WebLily? Registration working

From: Chip Wiegand
Subject: Re: What's with WebLily? Registration working
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:25:16 -0700

 On 10/7/2010 2:24 AM, weblily wrote:
Hi Gordon,

thanks for your sending me the requested information. I was able to
reproduce the problem. The registration for new users was broken. I did not
notice that because it has been working fine for registered users.

Now registration is working again. Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

Weblily
--
http://www.weblily.net/
I just discovered weblily also, because of this thread. It looks great. I registered successfully and entered a lily file and it compiled the song without error. But is the point-n-click not working yet? It doesn't work from the code side or the pdf side. Maybe it's not enabled yet?