Re: parts making problem

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: parts making problem
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:25:06 +0300

On Thu 07 Oct 2010, 23:44 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng wrote:
> Hello,
>   I'm producing parts for my overture, while finding a very frustrating
>   visual problem. I'd like Lilypond to auto resize staves to pages, but I
>   know the staff size must be set manually. Therefore, even a single line
>   score causes all pages to have staves running out of. When I tried to set
>   a small size, some were solved while other become more serious. I can't
>   use layout-set-staff-size, because it doesn't change distance between
>   staff lines. Could anyone point out a way to do that? I'm using 2.13.35.
I guess you need "Vertical spacing inside a system",
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/vertical-spacing-inside-a-system

Don't you? Sorry, i am not sure that understood you right.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.