Re: midi dynamic sound performers

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: midi dynamic sound performers
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:06:39 +0300

On Fri 08 Oct 2010, 10:03 MING TSANG wrote:
> Hi, lilypond users:
>
> I like to produce midi file without dynamic performers but I still want score
> sheet showing the dynamics.
>
> Where do I code the following?
>
>      \remove "Dynamic_performer"
>      \remove "Staff_performer"
>
> I put it in \midi - "syntax error, unexpected \remove"
Try to include it in \midi for Staff context:
\midi {
  \context {
    \Staff
      \remove "Dynamic_performer"

I don't think you need to remove Staff_performer though.

Sorry, i have not tested this.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.