extra whitespace and lilypond-book

From: Christopher Meredith
Subject: extra whitespace and lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:02:25 -0500

When using lilypond-book to collect scores, I am noticing a sliver of
whitespace to the left of every system. This is causing slight
alignment irregularities with the text (the systems and text are not
flush against the left margin). I'm attaching a PDF of a system as
produced by lilypond book. I don't think there is anything in my
header or layout that would cause this. Just in case, here they are:

Header: http://pastebin.com/jVzPAL8p
Layout: http://pastebin.com/jKcg9Nmy

I include the scores in the lytex file with this:
\songsection{All Praise to Thee, Eternal Lord}
\lilypondfile[staffsize=15.20,line-width=15\cm]{/home/theophile/Desktop/Music/supplement/abstraction/Advent/All_Praise_to_Thee_Eternal_Lord.ly}
\newline
\songinfo{Martin Luther, 1483-1546}{TALLIS' CANON L.M.}{Thomas Tallis,
c. 1505-85}{Trans. Anonymous, 1858}{}{}
\newpage

Any idea how to correct this? Thanks!