Re: a JEdit/LilyPondTool behaviour

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: a JEdit/LilyPondTool behaviour
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:26:01 +0200

Gerard,

IINM you should avoid certain characters in your path. I'm pretty sure you used something like: "(,), é, ä, à etc. in your directory/ file labels.

HTH
patrick
Am 13.10.2010 um 11:48 schrieb Gerard McConnell:

Hello,
Just wondering about a behaviour when I'm using the PDF viewer in the excellent JEdit/LilyPondTool. With some scores, when I click on a note in the PDF I am returned to that note in the .ly file; with other scores this does not occur. In both cases I have the "Follow caret" check box selected. Why does this happen, and can I ensure that clicking a note always returns me to the
appropriate point in the .ly file?
(Thanks again to all involved for providing LilyPond/JEdit/ LilyPondTool for free.)
Gerard