Re: \acciaccatura

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:19:48 +0200

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Bernardo Barros
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, this hack can be a start for a proper implementation! Right?

It is waaay too hackish to be integrated as is. But having this
request in the bug-tracker will certainly help. However, the few
skilled developers we have are busy working on more urgent bugs right
now, so I don't think it's likely to be implemented any time soon.
Quite a few people have offered money for this feature in the past; it
would be interesting to see what amount of money we can raise, and
then maybe (repeat: *maybe*) that can help.

Cheers,
Valentin