Re: alternative notation for tuplets (idea)?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: alternative notation for tuplets (idea)?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:41:45 +0200

2010/10/16 James Lowe <address@hidden>
You can read lots (lots!)  here
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/26600
and here http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/14847/focus=14853

I've finally read all this and i'm still not convinced, because these dicsussions don't mention my idea at all (i suggest that numbers 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 etc. should become valid durations, and work like the familiar 1, 2 , 4, 8, 16 etc.). Nevertheless, i think i should put this on hold (unless someone wants to discuss privately) - maybe my english is not good enough to explain this...

cheers,
Jan