Re: problem with LSR 643

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: problem with LSR 643
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:17:44 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:03 AM

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 03:25:57PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

PS: How can I find out who has written that snippet?

I don't believe that there is any way.  It's just possible that
LSR keeps track of snippet authors, but I can't recall seeing
anything like that.

Cheers,
- Graham

It definitely does, since you can filter by author. Don't know how you can see which author created the snippet, though, except trying to filter by each possible author...

--
Phil Holmes