Re: Parallel dynamics, markup, sponsor, etc.

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: Parallel dynamics, markup, sponsor, etc.
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:43:49 +0200

Hi,

2010/10/19 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Jan Warchoł
<address@hidden> wrote:
> (...) Lily places all related dynamics at the same vertical position level

Er, it seems that we're already doing that

Not exactly that. This example illustrates my idea:

{
}

first and second hairpins are 'related' (in my opinion at least): they are very close together (only one 16th between them), and would look better if they were vertically aligned.
In fact, second and third hairpins are also 'related', but it wouldn't make much sense to align them vertically, because the middle hairpin would look very strange.

What do you think now?

cheers,
Jan