Re: orchestral template, please comment

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: orchestral template, please comment
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:26:13 -0700

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:20:21 -0700, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 04:29:16PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
Now approved.  http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=719 .  This will
mean deleting snippet 713, since I've renamed this.  I always like
to check before doing that - anyone any problems with that deletion?

If the new one has exactly the same name as the previous one, and
the previous one is deleted, there shouldn't be any problem.

Done.

Phil,
    At the moment, a search in the LSR that should find 719 and/or 713
<http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=Choir+piano+template>
brings up links to these two snippets, but with the different headers on the
search results page.

My concern is that LSR search does not, at the moment, find the snippets that go with these two
erroneous headers, "Adding a laissezVibrer tie to only one note of a chord" and
"Schleifer articulation mark"

My sympathies for the bother.
-Keith