Update on graphical notation package

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Update on graphical notation package
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:36:57 -0400

Hey lilyponders,
    I forget if I sent this out or not - sorry in advance for any double
postings!  A score I wrote using the graphics notation package that I
developed for Lilypond will have its UK premiere on the 4th of December in
Canterbury and its French premiere on the 5th of December in Dunkirk.  The
score is on:

http://www.apollinemike.com/norman7

Some of you have already expressed interest in using this package - please
let me know if you'd like the code and if you'd be interested in helping
out!  Furthermore, if you live by either of those cities, let me know if you
can make the show and I'd be happy to meet up w/ you afterwards to show you
the score & the way I made it in Lilypond.

Cheers,
Mike

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes in the score...I've had trouble w/
pango fonts recently, which has led to misspelled French words.