Re: rhythm marks

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: rhythm marks
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:38:40 +0200

On 24 October 2010 10:47, Herbert Liechti <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
> I like to write a rhythm mark as in the attached picture. I found some
> examples in LSR for swing but not for this kind of marks.
> Any ideas on how to do that?

Hi!

Since one can include a whole \score inside a \markup , we can define
a special \tempo \markup whith a customized score inside.

@James:
I started from a Staff because I do not think it is possible to put
notes elsewhere than _on_ the line within RhythmicStaff (i.e. not just
below or above, like in the picture).

rhythmicMark =
  \once \override Score.MetronomeMark #'break-align-symbols = #'(clef)
\tempo \markup {
  \score {
    \new Staff \with {
      drumStyleTable = #percussion-style