Re: Type setting chord analysis

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Type setting chord analysis
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:31:05 +0200

Greetings,

It seems that your mail wasn't accepted by the mailing list (or
perhaps you forgot to send it to address@hidden). I am
forwarding your mail to the list, and will try to answer it in an
upcoming mail.

For all intents and purposes, may I invite you, if you're interested
in LilyPond, to subscribe to our mailing-list?

Regards,
V. Villenave.