Re: Feature request

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:35:47 +0100

Er, maybe I'm overstating it, I just wanted to say thanks again for the work on SVG
output.  Editing my lilypond-produced SVG files on Inkscape allows me to do pretty much anything to the scores that I want without having to learn all the Scheme tweaks.  Horizontal and vertical spacings of any sort, colors, fonts, graphics.  It's also possible
to create bits of scores in Lilypond and mix them together in Inkscape.   Absolutely outstanding. Great work guys.
Gerard